How To Get Blue Tick On Instagram?
How To Get Blue Tick On Instagram
Blue Tick is a verified batch which is given by instagram with the profile of people or page on instagram.
Many people think that blue ticks or verified batches on instagram are given to those people who have large number of followers. But this is rumor, there are some conditions on instagram to get a blue tick (verified batch).
We will talk it about step by step:-
source – Firstpost
- How to apply for blue tick
Go to settings, click request verification and then enter your full name with required form of identification.
- Requirements to apply for blue tick
- Account should represent a real person, entity or registered business.
- Account should be unique means every individual should have only one account or business account must be verified with exception of language specific account. Instagram don’t verify general interest accounts.
- The account must be Public with a suitable/ attractive bio, profile photo with at least one post. Profile must not contains other social media links.
- The account must be attractive / represent-able and highly search for a person, brand or entity. Instagram review accounts that are featured in multiple new sources and don’t review paid or promotional content.
After applying for blue tick
source – The Independent
Once Instagram review your request, account holder will get a notification letting them know that if their account has been verified or not .If the request is denied. One can submit a new request after 30 days.
Also, keep in mind that Instagram can remove blue ticks any time or may disable the account if:
- Anyone advertise, transfer or sell the blue tick
- Using the profile picture, bio or name section to promote anything
- Attempting to verify the account through a third party
Now, some people will ask I have blue tick for Facebook account but not for Instagram account.
Please, note one thing that only some public figures, brands and celebrities have blue tick on Instagram. Not all Facebook Pages with blue ticks have blue ticks on their Instagram accounts. Currently, only Instagram accounts that have a high likelihood of being impersonated have blue ticks.
If you don’t have a verified badge on Instagram, you can link to your Instagram profile from your official Facebook page to help let people know that you’re authentic.
Get more information like this only on CInema Gators
Have a Look on our Latest Project: